- Erie Otters – Returned to winning form, beating a hot North Bay team, as well as logging wins against Saginaw and Niagara. Won four straight.
- Kingston Frontenacs – Faced a test against London, and passed with flying colours. Have won five straight, and nine of their past ten.
- London Knights – They didn’t have a bad week, only losing to Kingston. Other teams had great weeks though, while London was merely good. Big week for them coming up, playing Erie and Kitchener.
- Sarnia Sting – Another team that bounced back nicely, have reeled off four straight wins. That win against Barrie looks good on the resume.
- Kitchener Rangers – A bit of a letdown, and now face a crucial home-and-home against the Knights, as well as a showdown with Erie. Could quickly rise, but just as easily fall.
- Windsor Spitfires – Winners of five straight, but didn’t exactly face a tough schedule. Will have to keep the momentum when they play Kingston.
- Barrie Colts – Had to face two of the league’s hottest teams and lost, but 8-0 win over Mississauga was a reminder of how good this team is.
- North Bay Battalion – Lost in OT to Hamilton (although they got revenge shortly after). Loss to Erie shows they’re good, but not quite up to the same level.
- Owen Sound Attack – won twice, and only loss of the week was to a hot Sarnia team.
- Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds – While they’re no longer on a hot streak, they played in a couple of tight games during the week.
- Niagara IceDogs – Kept it close against Erie, thanks to a great effort from Nedeljkovic, but then followed it up with a 5-2 loss to Owen Sound.
- Ottawa 67’s – Weren’t outstanding, far from it, but their competition for this spot were awful, so here we are.
- Mississauga Steelheads – Sure, they got a win this week, but were absolutely demolished in their losses to Barrie and Owen Sound.
- Peterborough Petes – Have lost four straight, but might that be a good thing? If the Petes fell to 8th, they would play Kingston in the playoffs, a team they have gone 5-3 against this year.
- Oshawa Generals – Went 3-0-1- over their last four, and could potentially give the Petes a scare if this play keeps up.
- Saginaw Spirit – Win against Hamilton automatically gives them a boost over the other teams, even if it took OT to get the win.
- Hamilton Bulldogs – Started the week with an OT win against North Bay, ended the week with an OT loss to Saginaw.
- Sudbury Wolves – Notched a win against a struggling Petes team, not much else.
- Flint Firebirds – Opened with a nice win against the Greyhounds, and managed to play well against the Spits too.
- Guelph Storm – Have lost their last five and none were particularly close.
Top Performers of the week:
Matthew Tkachuk (London) – 3GP, 1G 6A 7Pts, +1
Christian Fischer (Windsor) – 3GP, 4G 3A 7Pts, +3
Logan Brown (Windsor) – 3GP, 4G 3A 7Pts, +2
Dmitry Sokolov (Sudbury) – 3GP, 4G 2A 6Pts, Even
Jakob Chychrun (Sarnia) – 3GP, 1G 5A 6Pts, +3
Mathieu Henderson (Flint) – 3GP, 2G 2A 4Pts, -2
Riley Stillman (Oshawa) – 3GP, 0G 4A 4Pts, +5