1. London Knights (1) — Points in nine straight, haven’t lost in regulation since Nov 6
2. Erie Otters (2) – Strome, DeBrincat and Taylor Raddysh pace the league’s highest scoring team
3. Windsor Spitfires (4) – Haven’t lost in regulation since late October despite battling injuries. Six of last eight games have went to OT.
4. Sault Ste. Marie (6) — Have won seven straight and sit first in the West Division.
5. Oshawa Generals (3) – Strong play from Windsor and the Soo bumps Oshawa from the top three, still best team in the East.
6. Kitchener Rangers (6) — slipped a bit earlier in the month but have picked things up nicely since.
7. Owen Sound (8) — Fourth Midwest Division team on the list already. McNiven continues his strong play, Attack have won three straight.
8. Hamilton Bulldogs (7) – Struggling to score, only scored four or more goals on two occasions during the month of November.
9. North Bay Battalion (9) – 10th best record in the OHL, but sit atop a weak Central Division
10. Sarnia Sting (10) — Wasted a shootout win over Kingston with a loss vs Ottawa the next day. One regulation win in their last nine games.
11. Ottawa 67’s (14) – The 67’s are starting to turn things around the the nation’s capital, still work to do.
12. Niagara IceDogs (16) – Young team is coming into their own. They don’t score much but only 89 against helps.
13. Flint Firebirds (12) — Went 4-2 on a recent six game home stand but have struggled on the road.
14. Peterborough Petes (11) — Big win over Oshawa earlier in the week, another tough test against Windsor Thursday night
15. Subury Wolves (13) – Just three wins in their last ten games
16. Kingston Frontenacs (15) – Goals will only be harder to come by as team begins to part way with older players
17. Guelph Storm (17) – Have lost more than they’ve won lately, currently sit eight points out of a playoff spot.
18. Saginaw Spirit (19) – Are starting to turn things around a little bit, still with the worst record in the West but aren’t too far back of Guelph anymore.
19. Mississauga Steelheads (18) – Saarijarvi has a goal and is a -4 in 3 games, can’t imagine Spencer Watson will turn things around all that much at this point. Have allowed 5+ goals 13 times this season.
20. Barrie Colts (20) – 112 goals against is the most in the OHL. Have lost six straight road games.