1. London Knights (1) — Haven’t lost in regulation in 11 games, a pair of SO losses to Owen Sound in that stretch
2. Erie Otters (2) – 26 goals in their last five games has Erie in London’s rear view mirror.
3. Sault Ste. Marie (4) — Winners of nine straight are a league best 13-2 on the road
4. Windsor Spitfires (3) – Only regulation loss on home ice was Sept 23 vs the Soo, they are 4-1-2 on current 13 game road trip
5. Oshawa Generals (5) – Continues to distance itself from the rest of the Eastern Conference.
6. Kitchener Rangers (6) — Losses to Kingston and Mississauga hurt, still a +17 goal differential
7. Owen Sound (7) — Followed up an OT win over London with back to back losses vs Erie
8. Sarnia Sting (10) — Three straight wins vs weaker teams, games were much closer than they should have been.
9. North Bay Battalion (9) – OT win over Sudbury keeps them in top spot in the Central Division.
10. Hamilton Bulldogs (8) – Losers of three straight, one of two teams in the East with a positive goal differential (+5)
11. Peterborough Petes (14) – 9-3-1-1 at PMC but 4-8-0-2 on the road. Three straight wins has them tied with Hamilton
12. Kingston Frontenacs (16) – Have picked up nine of a possible 10 points during with wins over Hamilton, Kitchener and Windsor despite an OHL low 67 goals for.
13. Ottawa 67’s (11) – Just one win on home ice since Oct 29, but have managed 100 goals for, most in the Eastern Conference.
14. Subury Wolves (15) – Dmitry Sokolov has 5g and 3a on current vice game point streak. Wovles have won three of four
15. Flint Firebirds (13) – Sit eighth in the West, one of three teams with a negative goal differential (-4) in the conference.
16. Mississauga Steelheads (19) – have won back to back games after losing nine straight, could be starting to turn things around.
17. Niagara IceDogs (12) – Have lost five straight games. Still sit in the final playoff spot, but just two points up on Missy.
18. Saginaw Spirit (18) – No team has scored fewer goals. Only two wins on the road this season, strong record at home have kept them in the playoff picture
19. Guelph Storm (17) – Storm are starting to slide, just three wins in their last ten games. 116 goals against is the most in the Western Conference.
20. Barrie Colts (20) – Goal differential of -36 is worst in the OHL, have really struggled as of late, especially on the road.