The Windsor Spitfires continue their climb of the CHL Top Ten Rankings. With Sherbrooke and Moncton holding steady in the top two positions, the Spits slide up three spots to third. The Ottawa 67’s also gain ground, while the Guelph stop move from an honourable mention last week, to a 10th this week. The Oshawa Generals slip one spot to 8th, and the London Knights are back on the radar, listed as an honourable mention.
CHL Top 10 Rankings – Week 11
- Sherbrooke Phoenix (20-3-2-0) | last week: 1
- Moncton Wildcats (19-5-0-0) | last week: 2
- Windsor Spitfires (15-3-3-0) | last week: 6
- Everett Silvertips (16-5-1-0) | last week: 3
- Chicoutimi Sagueneens (18-5-2-0) | last week: 4
- Prince Albert Raiders (16-5-3-1) | last week: 5
- Ottawa 67’s (17-6-0-0) | last week: 9
- Oshawa Generals (16-6-0-1) | last week: 7
- Portland Winterhawks (15-5-1-2) | last week: –
- Guelph Storm (14-4-1-2) | last week: –
Peterborough Petes (16-6-1-1)
London Knights (14-5-1-1)
Edmonton Oil Kings (15-5-3-2)
The weekly rankings of the CHL’s Top-10 teams are selected by a panel of National Hockey League scouts.